Frequently Asked Questions
NCCI is very excited about the new, interactive, and state-of-the-art web site. The answers below cover just about every area we thought might be of concern so read on and if you still have questions don’t hesitate to call us -- we will be happy to help!
- Q: How will I login to access MyNCCI?
- A: Enter your email address and your password.
- Q: What is my password?
- A: Initially you will be provided a password, and will be able to change it on the My Information Page.
- Q: What if I forget one or both of the above?
- A: Select the Login Page for links to Reset Your Password. A email will be sent to you with reset your password.
- Q: Will I be able to register for the upcoming Annual Conference online?
- A: Yes, registration will be available in myNCCI on the Online Store Page or the Upcoming Events Page; we will send an alert when registration is available.
- Q: When I register, will I receive the member registration fee according to my member type?
- A: Yes, myNCCI will recognize you as a member and provide the member rates that apply to your member type.
- Q: If someone in my office is not currently in the system how does he/she register at the member rate through myNCCI?
- A: If you are registering three or more people from your organization, use the Group Registration option and you can add individuals who are not already in the system. See Group registration instructions for details
Change of Address
- Q: How can I update my contact information?
- A: You can update your information on the My Information Page.